Numismatic Pro System Coming Soon =)

Happy New Year all!

Some of you loyal followers know that I’ve been up to something pretty killer for Numis Network – naming building out a SYSTEM for it.  And by system I don’t mean one designed to help you make money through selling the system itself…  No no, I am talking about a system designed to help you build your Numis Network team.  Period.

Numis Network SystemYep, this system is coined, Numismatic Pro, and while it’s still a work in progress, you can take a sneak peek: Numis Network System (they have a 30 day free trial running right now).

The idea behind this system are two folds:

1. For the internet-marketing UNinitiated, it provides a great leveraged way for you to send people to after you do your offline marketing tactic (i.e. business card, three-foot rule, friends and family, whatever).  Instead of sending them to the canned Numis Network websites (which frankly are NOT designed to convert people into your downlines), you send them to this system of yours which IS designed to convert them into buyers/downlines.
  2. For the internet-marketing initiated, it provides a great online sales system, with all the appropriate pieces – capture page, newsletters, and salespages, ALL copywritten and ALL designed to sell, to plug into.  Not to mention we’ll be constantly tweaking and improving on the conversions.

Oh, on top of that, we’ll be packing a lot of training content in the backoffice to help people with various aspects of marketing and building a business – things like prospecting, talking to prospects on the phone, closing sales, marketing your page, etc.

So come 2011, be on the lookout for Numismatic Pro :)

Raymond Fong

Comments

1. Evelyne says:

Hello there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg
    it and personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

2. dedknilia says:

All of the high-level
    Although it is not as commonly consumed as poultry or tofu, there are many ways fish can be incorporated into your meal Why Take Crestor At Night When taking Rosuvastatin, avoid drinking grapefruit juice which has a tendency to raise the levels of the drug in the Generic For Crestor If you stop taking CRESTOR, your cholesterol and triglycerides levels may rise again. rosuvastatin price
    We are waiting for you

3. Dipadvita says:

Without heel Lifts, yes heel Lifts, I might nonetheless be looked more than for promotion, ignored from the majority of the opposite sex and suffer feelings of worthlessness and clearly have very extremely little self confidence
    Click

4. Daniella says:

Hello colleagues, nice post and good arguments commented here, I am actually enjoying
    by these.

5. Klara says:

Hi there, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am also
    cheerful to share my experience here with mates.

6. Sergio says:

Your style is so unique compared to other people I have read
    stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark this page.

7. Greetings! I’ve been following your site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

8. Ahmed says:

Hi Bassey,I totally agree with you that gtnietg the right people into the team is crucial. In order to do this, we ourselves have to be the one with Leader Qualities. We also should have the ability to identify leaders or potential leaders.Thank you for sharing. I love the image chosen too Viola Tam

9. Brandywine says:

This could not possibly have been more heflpul!

10. Raymond says:

Hi Miriam, this video will explain it all:

http://raymondfong.numismaticpro.net/marketing :)

Raymond

11. miriam says:

hi, with all the hype about network marketing,what makes the numismatic pro different?is it genuine/legitimate?when did it start?are the numismatic products genuine?if someone is interested in the product and is in africa,how will they prove that they are real?what is the guarantee?please reply.thank you.

12. Kevin says:

Nice work Ray, system is looking legit! You da man, stay in touch! (we are thinking about adding Numis to a new system we’re creating also, would love to chat sometime- might be able to create some synergy)