Why I Joined Numis

As you may know, I just got back from a lonnnnggg weekend of hosting the first ever No Excuses Summit, where we had some of our industry‘s top leaders take the stage in from of ~900 entrepreneurs like yourself.

The event featured leaders like Mike Dillard, Brian Fanale, Tim Erway, Todd Falcone, just to name a few… Heck, even Jay Kubassek and Aaron Parkinson made appearances on stage as special guests.

Raymond Fong

The feedback has been overwhelming – people loved it. They loved being surrounded by other like minded individuals and also mingling with all the leaders.

On more than one occasion I got cornered by someone asking me what opportunity I recommend.

Well, I figured this is about just as good of a time as any to let these folks (and you) know what I’ve been up to.

A New Direction… Sort of

Numis Network ReviewAs you may know, I’ve been a big proponent of Carbon Copy Pro/Wealth Masters International – and I still am.  They collectively offer an amazing service and opportunity and I stand behind their products.  While it’s true that recently WMI made a change to their compensation plan that has some of the top leaders umm… not necessarily pleased about, they still offer a product/service that I think many can benefit from.

However… I also am fully aware that to really take full advantage of WMI, you are looking at an investment of ~$9,000.  »  OUCH.  It’s a hefty price to pay even though I think what you get in return is well worth it.  Not to mention from a business opportunity perspective, the commission (following the G.P.T. model) is awesome.

But let’s be honest, most folks simply can’t afford that hefty of a price tag, especially in todays’ horrible economic climate.

On top of that, for most, the benefits aren’t tangible enough.  Most folks are of the mindset I pay X and get Y, where Y is something they can touch, feel, and OWN.

So I’ve been looking for something else, something that can cast a wider net and I think I found it.

I am VERY Picky

As you’ve read on my website here (which is obviously under construction) and throughout my newsletters, you can appreciate the fact that after having gone around the ol’ MLM block a few times, I look for very specific traits of companies before deciding on one.

So when I caught wind of this company, I had to check it out for myself…

The things I were immediately looking for were:

1. Barrier to entry – is it at a price point that folks who are not necessarily wealthy can get in?
  2. Product – is it something tangible that folks desire and want without gouging the consumers?
  3. Marketing – does it allow its distributors to market online?
  4. Compensation plan – is it fair?  Hell… does it PAY WELL?
  5. Leadership – is it a company in good standings with good leaders at the top?

What I found delighted me.  I don’t want to go too much into it (I’ll let its website do that) but I’ll break this down very easily.

Breakdown

Barrier to entry: It’s relatively “cheap” to get started while still having the capability to filter out the “looky-loos”.

Products: All the hype nowadays is about gold and silver and guess what Numis promotes?  Gold and silver!  The products they sell have been proven time and time again that they are desirable in our market, that they hold their value (actually they INCREASE in their value) and that they are wise investments.  What this tells me is that anybody who joins Numis, whether they wish to promote this opportunity or not, comes out ahead – we ALL win because at the end of the day, the money we put into Numis comes back to us and then some.

Marketing: Simply put… yes, it allows and even encourages internet marketing.  And I am well on my way to SEO the s**t out of this and build out my own sales funnel ^^  Need I say more?

Compensation plan: Sick, just plain sick.  There are so many ways to make money it’s kind of ridiculous (again, you can look at the details here: Numis Network).

Leadership: Not only are the folks on the board respectable (heck one of the guys running this thing, Mike Mezack, is one of the top leaders in the field of gold and silver), but if you look at the distributors, there are some heavy hitters from my own circle of internet network marketers.  That’s credibility YO :)

There You Have It…

My first public announcement of this business opportunity I got involved in a few months ago.  I am looking forward to building out some sick (and I mean SICK) online sales machine for this.  Will you be joining me?

My Numis Network

Raymond Fong

I recommend you start at M2 since I don’t think you get as much “bang for the buck” from the M1.Powered by Hackadelic Sliding Notes 1.6.5

Comments

1. Terry Sawyer says:

Excellent post. I will be experiencing some of these issues as well.

2. Ving says:

Apparently this is what the eseetmed Willis was talkin’ ’bout.

3. Jaxon says:

Unbelievable how well-written and informaivte this was.

4. Hey Ray,

Nice post. What WP plugin are you using to automagically turn specific keyword phrases in your comments into backlinks?

Cheers mate,
    Andrew Murray

5. Milo Guevara says:

Lot’s a talk about collecting the silver and gold coins. How about talking about selling it?
    How to market your collections. When do Numiis comes in on this stage of the game?
    One last question, how many coins do you get for the $99.95 monthly investment?
    This is not a one way business process.

• Raymond says:

Hi Milo, great questions! Gold and silver have value that goes up and down, and in this down economy, it’s going up and has been for a while. So give your coins a few months, let the value rise and sell it for more than what you paid for if you want (eBay seems like a popular spot to sell).

Marketing your collection? That’s up to you. Numis isn’t like Datek or Charles Schwab of stocks, they aren’t responsible for helping you SELL your collection. They get you good prices on good collectible coins :)

You get one coin a month.

And you’re right… it is not a one way business, unlike getting detergent, energy drinks, and vitamins from most other MLM companies. Here, you can actually SELL your products and expect a nice return.

Hope that helped!

• Lisa says:

We definitely need more smart people like you aournd.

6. This is awesome. One more super-cool person I can call my business partner.

• Vinod says:

Hmmm. Mary, I’m a fan of Coconut Oil. I hope I haven’t dashed aonyne’s hopes of benefiting from it. I posted the article because I found it helpful and my comments are supportive of coconut oil, but also of those who haven’t benefited. I maintain that there is a lot of marketing hype around it and sadly not enough research to support it. But there will never be enough research for natural products so all we can do is give it a try. If it works great, if not then that doesn’t mean it’s a bad product, it just means it not the right for you.Mary, please come back and let us know how it goes for you, and I’m really sorry if I’ve been misunderstood and have dash aonyne’s hopes.Best of health to you,Brenda!

7. Ryan Grace says:

Raymond,

Fantastic job with the massive effort of organizing & running the No Excuses Summit! For me personally, I believe everything happens for a reason and timing is everything! Can’t wait to see what you & David have cooked up OUR Numis team!

See ya soon!

Ryan

8. Hi Raymond!

I wanted to say a BIG thank you for putting on the No Excuses Summit. I had a blast and most importantly, learned a ton.You guys are fantastic leaders and I look forward to many more events and trainings that you and Ferny put on.

I am also taking in everything that you guys are teaching in the WWN series. Awesome stuff!

Let me know if you want a testimonial and I would be more than happy to make one for you. Feel ree to use this as a testimonial as well. I owe you guys! Thanks for everything.

Best Always,

Eric Henderson

9. Thomas says:

HMMM…very interesting Raymond.

10. Chris Owen says:

You’ve peaked my interest. I checked out the site.

We should talk about this sometime next week. Sounds like a solid investment.

11. Well right on Raymond! Let me know what your up to..I’ve just recently joined also so I’m still creating my sales funnel but I don’t have everything ready yet the part thats holding me back is the lead magnet I don’t know exactly how to position it..do you have any ideas for me?..can’t wait to see yours sounds interesting!

• Carlos says:

A shame it did’t help you. I’ve been using it on my skin twice a day for about 8 months and it doesn’t break me out. It’s all I’m using at the mmenot. It’s great for me.On my hair, it’s fairly good. I’ve had a bit of heat damage that it didn’t help much with. It’s very nice on my daughter’s hair. She’s 8 years old.Certainly there is hype around coconut oil. I haven’t read that it helps frizzy hair, but that it helps dry hair (which can be frizzy). Olive oil will likely do the same.Do what works for you, drop what doesn’t!

12. Awesome Raymond! Welcome to the club :) I’m also in Numis I was sponsored by Ray Higdon. I’m sure you met him in Vegas he’s an awesome guy..well anyways just wanted to say welcome and if you need anything let me know. I’m sure we can work together to help each other out..what do you think?

Cheers!